Sunday, December 20, 2009

New Header!

Hey guys! Just letting you know I have a new header, and it is 99% by me. The remaining 1% is just the face... Other then that I did the Makeup, the hair, the body and, the panties and the boots... I think I did a good job :)

Click to Enlarge :)

So do you like it? I do, I love it
Tell me in comments what you do and don't like about it

No comments:

Post a Comment