Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Update on blog - Ben 10

Hey everyone :) Haven't posted in a couple of days, sorry... But I have been busy, busy. Especially real life duties. Anyways, that isn't too important...

Well, as close friends should know by now, I LOVE Ben 10... It's just one of the weird obsession I have... Anyways, I started this yesterday or the day before, but I have only just finished it cause I've been doing graphics while I've been least busiest. So that's really at night time. Well yeah...
So, Ben 10 it is...
Also, because I can't quite keep up with graphics people want to purchase, I am creating a mini shop as a page on the blog. It will hold all that I am selling at that moment. Sometimes there will be limited edition items. And to save time, ONLY ORDER IF YOU MAKE SURE YOU KEEP IT!!! SO IF YOU ORDER YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR IT!!!

So yeah, that is a future plan... Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment